This website uses its own cookies and those of third parties in order to provide a satisfactory browsing experience for the user, perform metrics and statistics, as well as marketing actions. If the user does not agree with any of the purposes, he/she can customise the options from this policy.
In addition, this website may have links to third party websites, whose privacy policies, cookie policies and legal texts are not related to the owner of this website. When accessing these websites through the aforementioned links, the user is free to decide whether to accept or reject the aforementioned sections.
1. Definition and function of Cookies
2. Types of Cookies
Cookies can be broadly classified into three blocks depending on the field of study:
a) Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the domain of the website from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained are processed, there are:
– First-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s device from the website they are visiting.
– Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s device from a domain that is not managed by the owner of the domain visited by the user, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies, such as Google. Since these third parties are the ones who implement them, blocking and uninstalling them is managed by their specific conditions and mechanisms.
b) Types of cookies according to the time they remain active on the device:
Based on the length of time that the cookies remain stored and activated on the user’s device, we have:
– Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are stored on your device at the end of the user’s browsing session.
– Persistent cookies: Designed to remain active on the device from a few minutes to several years, and the data continues to be stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie.
c) Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: These allow, for example, to know if the user has already visited the website in the past and accepted or rejected cookies, identifying him/her when he/she connects to the website.
– Preference cookies: These allow the presentation of the website to be adapted to the user’s preferences, for example, according to the language used, the resolution of the device, browser used, etc. In short, they simply improve the user experience.
– Analytical Cookies: These allow, depending on the user’s preferences, to establish statistics and the volume of visits, web traffic, measurements and use of the different elements that make up the website, in order to improve the site and improve services.
– Marketing and/or advertising cookies. These are those that are used in general to obtain a user profile to know your preferences and show targeted advertising on demand. A profile can be created about you and your interests in order to show you personalised content that is relevant to you.
3. Revocation and deletion of Cookies
In general and at any time, when browsing the Internet, users can configure their preferences (accept or reject cookies) with respect to our portal and third parties that install cookies by following any of the following options:
- By accessing ¨Cookie information¨, the link to which you will find at the bottom of our page.
- You can also easily modify your browser preferences to control yourself which cookies access your computer and which ones you prefer to limit.
To configure your browser, disable or manage the installation of cookies, so that they are automatically deleted when you close your browser, computer or device, you can obtain more information by clicking on the following links we provide you with, depending on the browser you use, are automatically deleted once the browser, computer or device is closed, you can obtain more information by clicking on the following links that we provide, depending on the browser you use; for example:
– Google Chrome
– Mozilla Firefox
– Internet Explorer
In general, most browsers allow quick access to the deletion of browsing data by pressing the key sequence Ctrl+Shift+Delete, and Cookies can be deleted.
4. Updating and modifications to the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy and Configuration may be modified according to legislative changes or with the aim of adapting this policy to the new needs of the website or to new instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (A.E.P.D).
Last update: February 2022.